Friday, September 7, 2012

TGIF: Dream Weekend

Do you ever have a week that feels like a month? I think most teachers would say that they feel this way after their first week back at school. Summer is really over.  It's how I feel now. Since this isn't my first year teaching, at least I know that this feeling doesn't last too long. 

In other news, our credit card information was somehow taken last week. Luckily the person who got a hold of our info just wanted to spend a few nights in hostels. Our $20 has already been refunded and I was totally impressed by MasterCard's customer service. Greg and I haven't spent much time in hostels, a few guesthouses I think. If I could go to any hostel this weekend it would be this one...

Hostel-Inn  in Iguazu Falls, Argentina

At least this weekend is supposed to bring in more cool weather. I think we may start using our hot peppers (the only thing really striving in our garden) to make some salsa (everything else from the Farmer's Market). TGIF and Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment