Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday Menu: 9/3-9/7

Menu Monday

Last day of Summer:Monday: Avocado Mandarin Orange Salad (Yes,

we eat this every week right now!)
My First Day of School:Tuesday:  Strawberry Spinach Salad with

Poppy Seed Dressing
 
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Salad

 
My Big Bro's Birthday:Thursday: Shrimp Red Thai Curry 

TGI Friday: Who knows!?


I bet I'll hear this and you'll hear this all week, but... I can't believe it's September! Where has summer gone? Greg and I noticed the trees are a changin and fall is coming quickly! One thing we are super stoked for is college football. More specifically Hawkeye Football. Go Hawks!


*Source
This week is the week of salads. One reason is that our freezer is filled with left-overs and that means we don't have containers available to hold left overs of meals that create left overs. Make sense? The other reason is that after spending a 3 nights at the B & B and not exercising too much we feel the need to eat salads. These three are our go to salads. Easy and delicious. By Thursday we'll spice things up a bit with Shrimp Red Curry. Aroy mak! (Very delicious). My goal is to post how I make curry, so stayed tune! Happy Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment