Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday Wisdom


Wednesday Wisdom

At my first teacher workshop yesterday I ended up sitting by another special education teacher who was there from another district. She's a recent grad, newly wed and just beginning her first year teaching. I shared with her my back round and we discovered that we both are the church going God Lovin type. She grew up in the church Greg and I are thinking about joining and only had encouraging things to say about the congregation, its leaders, and its ministries. I don't know if her and I will be in contact again, but it made me realize that I am really ready to make some additional friends here in Eau Claire. 
As a girl, I need a girl to do girl stuff with...  As a wife, I need more wives to contact when we crave a couples night.... As Christian, I need more Christian wives to be in check with... 
 I pray that this will happen and know that it will, because with every move I've made I've made in the past 5 years I have blessed with many friendships that have fulfilled my needs/wants and so much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment